Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Happy Halloween, 2017!

This Halloween was very similar to Halloweens of the past. My mom took Katie to Garyldine's house. Then Katie went with them to her friend, Ella's, house, where she was thrilled to go trick-or-treating with Ella.

Katie had really wanted to wear Elsa's summer time dress for Halloween, but the weather was too cold for it. When she experienced the weather, she decided to wear her winter time Belle costume that she had gotten last year. She was very happy with her choice.

As always, trick-or-treating was a success, and Katie came home with a big smile! When she got home, she gave everyone a piece of her candy, and then she had two pieces of candy and decided to leave the rest for later. Bed was calling!

Happy Halloween!

I decided to wear my warmer costume this year and was pretty happy with it!

I think I looked pretty close to Belle!

I decided it would be best to practice my curtsy while I was in a fancy gown.

I looked through my books to try to find Belle dressed like me, and this was the closest picture I had. It was good enough for me!

I love going trick-or-treating with Ella!

I think she is one of my best friends!

We ended up with a lot of candy.

One of my favorite things about my costume was that I could light it up with a secret switch.

I always like that Grandma comes along too.
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment