Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, September 17, 2018

Going to the County Fair

This summer, we met Kai and his mom at the County Fair again. Katie was so happy!

We decided to ride the bus to the fair this year, and I really liked it! 

Kai and I decided to sit and watch the dock dogs for awhile. I think we talked more than we watched the dogs though. 

We always seem to go to the fair on a really hot day. The misting stations felt really good! 

Kai and I like to lead the way! 

We had the chance to sit in the sheriff's truck! 

We also went inside a little play house and met a new friend. 

After, it was time for my favorite thing...these air bubbles that spin on the water. You get in first and then they fill it with air. 

After that, you have to figure out how to move in the bubble in order to move through the water. 

Kai and I were always trying to get to one another! 

It was so much fun! 

After, we got to go in the bubbles that travel on the ground. First, we had to learn the rules. 

Then it was time to run! 

Can you find me? 

Now can you find me? 

Then it was time to pet some animals.

This goose was honking over and over! I think it would have rather been somewhere else! 

We had a rear-end view of the cows. 

I liked the guinea pig! 

I even tried petting a chicken. 

One of my requests was to ride the ponies.

 I chose to ride Gem!

After a bite to eat, Kai and I went fishing and got a couple of prizes. 

We also went on a drive! 

It was almost time to leave, so Kai and I got some ice cream to help cool off on a hot day! 

The ice cream was good and so was the company! 

 After ice cream, of course we had to go wash hands at this cute hand-washing station.
Thanks for coming with me, Kai!

No comments:

Post a Comment