Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Playing Basketball

My sister, Jennifer, and I grew up loving basketball. Jennifer decided that it was important for Katie to learn and enjoy the game. Katie is already a really good dribbler, but she has a hard time getting the ball to the hoop. They went to our local school and practiced for awhile. Katie had so much fun!

Aunt Jennifer showed me how to try the "granny shot" since I had a hard time getting the ball high enough.

I tried from lots of different angles.

With each shot, I got a bit closer to the basket.

Eventually, I tried the more traditional way of throwing the ball.

It was just round 1, and I'm sure each time I practice, it will get a bit easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment