Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Setting Up the North Pole Village

Katie loves my sister's collection of Dept. 56 North Pole houses. She was begging Jennifer to set it up for a week or more. She was so happy when it was finally time.

The first thing we do is to attach white sheets to the tables.

Aunt Jennifer unpacks the houses, but she lets me choose where to put them.

After trying several spots, I decided to put the frozen pond in the front of the tables.

After all of the houses and accessories were set up, I got to sprinkle plastic snow over the top.

I love to spread the plastic snow!

I loved the village when it was complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment