Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Remembering Grandpa

Peanut butter cookies were always my dad's favorite cookies, and each year, Katie and I used to bake a batch to give to my dad for a Christmas gift. It was such a tradition that we continued on with the cookie-making, and the process of it brings up such happy memories. We love doing it!

This was the first time that I cracked the egg completely on my own. I was pretty proud of myself!

I stirred the wet ingredients first, but it was pretty hard after awhile.

It was much easier to mix the dry ingredients.

My biggest job is stamping the cookies with a fork. I love doing that!

We ended up making Grandpa's favorite cookies, and we also made Grandma some gluten free peanut butter cookies. They were yummy! I didn't eat any, but everyone said they were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment