Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Waiting for Grandma to Get a Haircut

Katie went with my mom and Garyldine while they got their hair cut.  While my mom got her haircut, Katie entertained herself while Garyldine took pictures.

I'm hiding. 

Can you find me? 

I wonder when Grandma will get done. 

I'll go back to playing. 

I love this baby! 

I kiss him whenever I can. 

It's my cousin, Ian! 

He's so cute! 

Hey! Who's that? 

It's Katie! 

I can see you back there. 

This is fun! 

I love to open my mouth wide and look at my teeth! 

This is a fun place.

After all of that, it's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment