Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

A "Big Girl" Room

When Katie was taking a nap one day, we converted her crib to a toddler bed for her. We also set up a book shelf for her books in the hall outside of her room. When we were done, we brought her up to explore. She was pretty excited about her big girl room.

Look at my new book shelf! I love it! 

Now I can crawl in my bed myself. 

I'm so happy that I have to clap! 

My music player is still here! 

I love to read next to my new bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment