Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Cards

A few days before Easter, Katie was thrilled to get a couple of Easter cards in the mail. She truly gets excited when she gets an envelope in the mail. She takes her envelope-opening very seriously.  Even after opening cards up, she often goes back to look at her cards in the following days.  It's a lot of fun for her!

This is the tricky part! 

I love the egg on the front of the card! 

It's from Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe! 

There's another egg! 

I better look at this again! 

Another card for me? 

This card had a funny front…a dog with bunny ears on his head! 

Thank you, Aunt Lois! I love my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment