Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going to the Pet Store

Katie loves to go to the pet store. She has so much fun looking at all of the different animals. When we went the last time, there was an adoption event with rescued cats. It was hard to get her away from the area with the cats.

I wonder if these are little dogs. 

It's always funny when the ferrets are all in a big pile. 

I don't think I want a pet mouse, but I'll still watch them. 

I think I might be in love. 

Did you guys see these cute cats? 

I really want this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment