Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Building Vocabulary

I love listening to Katie "read" her stories. Sometimes, she has stories mostly memorized and can tell them almost word for word. Other times, she "reads" the pictures and tells me all about what she sees and what she knows about the pictures. When she does that, she'll shock me at times with some of the words that she knows and uses. She was reading a Frozen book in my bed the other night and she said, "Anna was delighted with Elsa's magic." I was pretty impressed with her word choice!

I love bedtime reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment