Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Teasing Grandma

I had gotten a bag of Halloween decorations because I needed some bats for school. Katie enjoyed having all of the leftovers. One morning, she decided to throw some of the spiders over the back of the couch that my mom was sitting on to try to scare her. Katie thought it was fun, but it became even more fun when my mom started tossing them back over her shoulder at Katie.

She'll never know I'm coming with these skeletons! 

That was funny! She wasn't expecting the skeleton to go flying at her! 

Uh-oh! Here it comes back!

I love to laugh with Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment