Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Going to a Play

While everyone was out of town, I decided to take Katie to a play at the local children's theater. They were putting on a show about two of Katie's favorite book characters, Elephant and Piggie. She reads the Mo Willems' books all the time, so I thought she'd be excited to see, "We Are in a Play!"

Katie decided to dress up for the play with lots of accessories. When we got to the theater, we explored the lobby and waited patiently for the show to begin.

The play was the perfect length for someone Katie's age - about an hour. Katie loved watching the stories come to life and also loved the music that was part of the play. After the play, Katie got to meet Elephant and Piggie and have them sign her programs. It was a fun experience for her!

As I got ready for the play, I decided that I needed my sparkly dog purse and my huge Minnie Mouse bow. My mom told me I couldn't wear the bow for the show because no one would be able to see behind me. 

It was fun to play in the lobby before the show started. 

Piggie was really nice! 

Elephant was too! 

It was so much fun to watch the play!

No comments:

Post a Comment