Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Staying Busy

Katie stayed busy at home while we kept in touch with my mom and sister in London. She missed them all the time, but she put a smile on her face anyway.

I had inspiration to build my own tall structure after I saw... 

…Grandma standing at Westminster Abbey.

I thought mine could compete! 

I was really happy to find the cake pop that Grandma had left for me! Yum! 

I was a big helper with the dogs. Sadie is strong, but so am I! 

In the evening, I did my make-up and my mom's. 

I had a good time and looked beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment