Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Make-Up at its Best

One of Katie's birthday presents this year was a make-up kit. She was supposed to be getting a fun, Snow White themed make-up set in the shape of an apple. However, when she opened it up, I discovered that it wasn't the toy make-up that hardly shows. It was the real thing. She was so excited that I couldn't take it away from her, but it has been put away for special occasions since her day of fun with it!

This is how I first looked when my mom first saw that I had put some of my make-up on. 

I thought I needed some lip gloss to go with my fancy lip liner. 

I felt beautiful already, but... 

…I thought my cheeks needed more color. 

A little more make-up is always a good thing. 

Perfect! I don't know why my mom gave me a bath right after this. 

Later in the day, I started over again! 

This time, I went for a smoky eye! 

Does anyone want to hire me as a make-up artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment