Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, October 30, 2015

The Pumpkin Patch, 2015

It was time for our annual trip to pumpkin patch. As always, Katie had a lot of fun!

Of course we had to begin with our annual picture, 2015,...

2014,...

2013,...

2012, and...

2011. I've grown a lot!

It was fun to climb up the hay bale pyramid!

I liked watching everyone below.

This was the first year that I climbed to the very top.

I did have to take some time to brush the hay and dirt off my hands though.

This was also the first year that I was so brave with the animals.

The goats liked me, and...

…I loved the donkey.

I said, "Mooo!" to the cow for awhile.

Then I saw the cute pigs, and...

…the huge turkeys.

I tried to drive the tractor again, but...

…my legs were still too short to push the pedals.

I was excited to get to the pumpkin patch by hayride.

When we got there, of course I had to pose with the pumpkins.

Plus, I had to take time to smell the flowers.

Then it was time to start picking pumpkins.

This one looked perfect!

After we chose the pumpkins, we had a long walk back to the hayride line.

The second hayride was as much fun as the first.

When we got back, we had to scrub the pumpkins until...

…they sparkled!

I tried to have hot chocolate this year. After burning my tongue, I just decided to lick the lid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment