Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Painting a "Pumpkin"

Over the next few days, I'll post some Halloween celebrations. Then I'll return to chronological order...

Katie found a little squash at the store that she called a pumpkin. She wanted to paint her "pumpkin" instead of carving it.

First, I had to plan for my pumpkin. 

I chose four colors of paint. 

I decided to paint a scary face pumpkin. 

After I painted the face, I painted the rest. 

I decided to make a scary face with my pumpkin. 

Then I made a happy face!

No comments:

Post a Comment