Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Lost Tooth

After much anticipation, Katie finally lost her first tooth last week. She was happy and a little bit worried at the same time. She was worried that her no one would recognize her with a new look!

My mom wanted a picture with my lost tooth. I was really worried that people wouldn't know me, so this was my "smile." 

I made my smile a little bigger, but I was still worried. 

Do you still recognize me? 

For my bedtime story, I wanted to read my Peppa Pig story, The Tooth Fairy. I thought it would be funny to put my tooth on the book to fill in Peppa's missing tooth gap. 

When I woke up the next morning, I was so happy to find that the tooth fairy left me two quarters!

No comments:

Post a Comment