Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Celebrating Food

Katie LOVES to draw lately. It's fun to wait and see what she chooses to draw for the day. One afternoon, she came to show me her blueberry. I asked her to add more of her favorite foods, which she happily did.

Soon, she decided to make up some songs about her favorite foods. After singing about food, she drew pictures of her favorite foods singing and dancing. That was so much fun for her that she performed her own dances with her songs.

This was my first picture of my fruits and vegetables. 

This is my second picture of my fruits dancing. I added a jar of jam since "My fruits are jamming!"

Here is my song and dance about bananas and pineapple.

My second song and dance was about blueberries.

I ended with a song and dance about salad.
What a fun way to spend my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment