Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Magnetic Letter Fun

Katie usually comes to my classroom after school and hangs out with me until it's time to go home. She always finds things to do, and I'm usually ready to go before she is. Last week, she found some large magnetic letters and spent at least an hour spelling words with them.

When I was packed up and ready to go home, she said, "Wait! Let me just make 3 more words!" Then, "Wait! Let me just make 5 more words!" I guess it's a good reason to stay late at school!

Who wants to go home when you can make words? 

I never knew my mom had so many fun things at school! 

After I make the words, I like to read them.

I don't know if I like making words or reading them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment