Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Katie couldn't wait to celebrate my mom's birthday! She loves celebrating!

Grandma wanted an ice cream cake for her birthday, and I got to pick the perfect design…fairies! 

I made sure to decorate her card in a special way! 

I couldn't wait for her to see it! 

I was glad she liked it. 

We got her a warm hat to stay warm. Sophie really wanted to eat it. 

We also got her warm socks. Bailey really wanted to eat those!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment