Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Black Friday

We didn't do much shopping this year on Black Friday, but we did go out. Not long before Thanksgiving, Katie had found a gift card in her room for Build-a-Bear, so she thought she'd take advantage of their sale to use her gift card.

I always like to add the fluff to my stuffed animals to get them just right! 

My cute bunny was ready for her bath. 

I combed her and fluffed her! 

Then I added some clothes. 

Seemed like the perfect Black Friday to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment