Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving, 2018!

We had a fun and relaxed Thanksgiving this year. Of course, we had to begin our day with our annual fun of "Will Katie Still Fit in the Stuffing Mixing Pan?" Each year, Katie has been able to sit in the stuffing pan. She made it again this year! However, it's started to get a little tight for her feet. This might be the last year she's able to sit in it.

After that fun, we went to Jennifer's house and my parents came over for dinner. I hope everyone had a happy day!

When I woke up in the morning, I was excited for the holiday. I took a picture on Snapchat to begin the fun! 

When we went to get the stuffing pot, General Washington hopped in it. He looked regal in the pot!
Don't worry. We washed this really good before putting any food in it! 

General Washington welcomed Mr. Limpet to visit, but he wouldn't let him in the pot.

Here I am over the years sitting in the stuffing pot.
2011 

2012 

2013 

2014 

2015 

2016 

2017 

2018
I did it! 

I'll be a little sad when I can't fit in it anymore. 

Aunt Jennifer made the turkey and stuffing, and I helped my mom make the other food. 

My mom tried and tried to get me to eat some of the Thanksgiving food, but all I'd try is the rolls. The rest of my meal was raw vegetables. They were delicious though! 

At Jennifer's, we usually eat at her bar. Since she only has four bar stools, we set up our fanciest card table for Grandma and Grandpa to eat nearby. I took this picture all by myself!

After dinner, I did have a piece of pie. I only eat the middle part though and throw away my crust. I'm a little picky. 

I always love having everyone for dinner!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment