Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, November 12, 2018

Opening a Restaurant

One of the things Katie wanted to accomplish on her weekend to-do list was to open a restaurant. That was one of the first things she did. She was the waitress and the cook!

The first thing I did was to set up a decorated table for my elephant. 

Then it was time to start preparing food and drinks. 

I brought the drinks in first. 

Then I got the order for food. 

Once I brought my elephant her food, General Washington decided to join the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment