Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Halloween, 2018!

This year, Katie decided to dress up as Princess Anna from Olaf's Frozen Adventure. She loved the costume, and. I was glad it was a little warmer than most of her costumes have been.

Halloween fell on an Early Release Day at school this year. My mom and Garyldine picked Katie up from school, took her to dancing, and then started their trick-or-treating. As in previous years, Katie met up with her friend, Ella, to enjoy the festivities.

 I loved dressing up as Anna this year!

This was a picture from Anna in the movie.

Right after dancing, we started our trick-or-treating. 

The first house we went to was Grandma's neighbor's house. 

He always puts out lots of decorations!

Trick-or-treat! 

Look what he gave me! 

After that, we went to Ella's house. I loved her unicorn costume! 

Her brother, Lucas, got dressed up to come too! 

Then it was time to start visiting houses! 

I love spending this day with Ella!

Even though it was wet, we were all having fun! 

 We collected lots of treats!

I was shocked at the amount of decorations at some of the houses! 

 When we got done, we found Jim at his neighbor's house!

 While the adults talked, I played with their cute cats!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment