Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 in Review

It's always fun to look back over the present year as you're about to begin a new one!

January 2018 - I got to know my new cat, Mr. Limpet, better!

February 2018 - I got to play in a winter wonderland!

March 2018 - I got to spend time with my cousin, Bailey!

April 2018 - I introduced Aunt Debby to Princess Ariel!

May 2018 - I explored some of the beautiful areas where I live!

June 2018 - I got to know our new cat, General Washington!

July 2018 - I traveled to New England and got to meet Grammy Noreen!

August 2018 - I celebrated Aunt Jennifer's birthday at the lake!

September 2018 - I started my first day of second grade!

 October 2018 - I got to go trick-or-treating at the zoo with Kai!

November 2018 - I got to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family!

December 2018 - I got to play with my elf, Nigel, without touching him!

No comments:

Post a Comment