Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Trying for a Picture

Sometimes you just want a picture that's not meant to be. I thought it would be cute to have Katie stand in front of some evergreen trees and wear a Christmas dress for a picture. Then some things went wrong. The winter boots that Katie insisted on wearing didn't really fit the outfit. I insisted on not wearing her winter coat over her dress, and she was cold. We got one picture, but it just turned out different than I anticipated.

I was so cold for this picture, and my boots didn't even keep me warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment