Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Putting Up Our Tree

After Jennifer put her Christmas tree up, Katie was so excited to get our tree up this year. However, I was a little apprehensive about it. I knew we had to get it up, but I wasn't looking forward to the cats taking it apart. At least that was my prediction.

As soon as the tree came out of the box, visitors appeared.

This should have been a warning sign to us. It just shows how close General Washington likes to be to the tree. 

The first thing we had to do was to fluff the branches and put the lights on the tree. 

After that, we got to add the fun decorations! 

I made sure to put some up high and some down low. 

I found my handprint from when I was only one. 

I love everything about decorating! 

Mr. Limpet kept a close eye on me as I worked. 

 When we were done, I loved the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment