Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas, 2018 - Part One

Once Katie fell asleep on Christmas Eve, she slept peacefully. Once she woke up, she was ready to see her gifts! It's always hard to get clear pictures on Christmas morning because Katie moves so quickly and is so excited that the pictures are often blurry, but here are some of the pictures! She was a lucky girl!

This was one of the gifts that I got a little early this year that I loved. It was a quick-dry play-doh kit that creates sweets. It didn't arrive with a gift tag, so I'm not sure who it came from, but I'm guessing it might be from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, Ian, and Eva! It has kept me very busy! 

My friends, Ella and Lukas, got me some Hatchimal gifts. I was beyond excited for all of it! 

This was a miniature Disney house that was musical! I was hoping for one! 

Aunt Debby sent me a lot! This was one of her gifts - in my favorite color! 

She also sent me this book that I love! 

 She sent me this Pocahontas doll, ...

...this writing board, and... 

...this Mulan doll! 

Some of my favorite presents are always books that I can enjoy over and over! Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe sent me this Michelle Obama book and... 

...another book too! She knows my style! 

Aunt Debby also sent me these Never Girls books, and... 

...Wheedle on the Needle - one of my mom's childhood favorites! 

Garyldine, Jim, and Aunt Jody gave me my own rock tumbler, and I can't wait to use it! 

Aunt Jody also sent me a book from her favorite state! 

I couldn't believe when Aunt Debby also gave me a traveling Barbie home! 

 I felt more than lucky this Christmas!
Thank you, everybody, for all of my gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment