Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

After School Fun

Katie typically stays with me after school while I finish up my work, and she likes to find another staff child to play with as she waits to go home. One of her friends is a first grade boy, and every time he's in the room, he asks Katie to read him the Knuffle Bunny stories. I love to watch it and listen to them!

I love to read to friends even if I read the same book over and over. 

We have so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment