Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas, 2018 - Part Three

Later in the day, my dad came over to join us for Christmas dinner. The only problem was that things had gotten so busy leading up to Christmas that I never made it to the grocery store and I didn't have much to cook at home. We ended up packing into the car to find our what our choices were for dinner, and of the few places that were open, they were all packed, so we ended up just getting take-out. It was good enough for all of us!

 We were all ready for our take-out food!

After dinner, I spent time with my family!

 I showed Aunt Jennifer my new doll, and...

 ...I gave Grandma a Christmas hug!

Then it was time to play with Snap Chat. 

It's always fun to do this every holiday! 

We even got some of our pets. Bingle looked cute! 

My mom got a picture, and... 

...Aunt Jennifer and I got one together! 

When we went to Aunt Jennifer's house, we got Sophie,... 

...Bailey, and... 

...Sadie! 

 Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment