Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

A Fashion Designer

A little while ago, my sister, Jennifer, bought Katie one of her new favorite things. It was a fashion designing kit that came with a little mannequin, fabric, and accessories that designers might need. She has had so much fun designing outfits and have fashion shows with them!

I loved being able to make different fashions! 

Aunt Jennifer showed me how to use the straight pins to hold the fabric in place. 

I played with the different fabric to see which ones looked good together. 

I loved how each one looked different! 

Some of my dresses were long and some were short. 

We ended up assigning each design to different collections! 

Thank you, Aunt Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment