Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Playing with a Christmas Gift

One of the gifts Katie got this year was a Scruff-a-Luv. It is a stuffed animal that needs taking care of before you can really see it. You have to give it a bath, dry it, and brush it out. She was so excited about it!

This is what my Scruff-a-Luv looked like when I took it out of the box.

The cats were interested as I took it in the bath and started loosening the fur. 

Pretty soon, I could tell that my animal was a cat.

After we dried the cat, I tried to clear off the eyes and nose. 

Then I combed her out. 

I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment