Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 20, 2015

A Play Date

Katie was thrilled to go over to Kai's house with Aunt Jennifer. When she got home, she reported to me that she had married Kai. Somehow there were no pictures of the wedding!

 I was so happy to see my friend again!

We enjoyed a green Kit Kat from Kai's trip to Asia! It was yummy!

Kai has a fun shopping cart that I can run with! 

We both like to run no matter what we're doing! 

He showed me around his toy kitchen! We had fun cooking! 

When it was time to go, Kai hugged me good-bye! 

Thank you for having me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment