Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Writing

For the longest time, Katie didn't have much interest in writing. Now it has become something she likes to do a lot. When I got home from school one night, she was showing me the letters she had written. I was shocked when I looked at one of the papers and saw that she had spelled "HORSE." I asked my mom is she had helped, and she said no, so I just knew that Katie was a smart cookie.

I was so proud that Katie could spell that word even if she had copied it. Then we asked her to read it. With no hesitation and a great big smile, she announced, "It says cow!"

It made us all laugh!

Anyone can see that this says cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment