Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Trying Out Roller Skates

We had a couple of beautiful spring-like days, so I used that opportunity to get Katie outside to try out her roller skates that her Aunt Debby sent her for Christmas. She was very willing to try out her skates, but it was a little scary when her feet slipped out from under her. She'll keep trying though!

I was protected with my helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and gloves! 

Then I was ready for my skates! 

I rolled some when my mom was holding me, but for now, when I'm alone, I like to walk in my skates. They make me feel really tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment