Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day, 2015!

Katie was so excited about Valentine's Day this year. For her, most of her excitement came from the opportunity to make cards to celebrate the day.

I had also told Katie I would take her to the zoo to see the special Valentine's Day activities. However, we drove to the zoo to find it more crowded than I had ever seen it. We gave up on getting a parking spot and went to get a small gift instead. It was a fun day!

I started my day by making Valentines, using all of my art supplies! 

After we couldn't get into the zoo, I got to choose one small gift at the store. 

I chose the unicorn that I've been wanting for a long time! 

Then we got to go and get lunch! I love restaurants! 

I had two special Valentines in my mailbox. 

The first one was from Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe! I loved it! 

The next one was from Aunt Lois. 

It had a cute dog and cat on it! 

Then I made Valentines for all of my friends. 

Every time I made a Valentine for someone, I wanted a picture with them. 

My dinosaur liked to hold his card with his tail! 

Bingle kept running away from her card, so I just caught her and gave her a Valentine's Day hug instead. She loved it! 

Sven enjoyed his card, and... 

…so did Marshmallow! 

After I made Olaf a card, we had a snack together. 

To end the day, I tried on the crown I made for my mom. I discovered that her head is a lot bigger than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment