Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Adding to the Routine

Just to make Katie's bedtime story routine a little bit longer, she now takes the time to set up "my own perfect little tiny bedroom" before we begin the story. Everything has to be set up just so for her "show-show!"

I like to line up my reading materials and accessories, so I have easy access to all of them. I also have a white pillow that looks like one Elsa would use that's set up for when she's asleep and an audience of stuffed animals! 


No comments:

Post a Comment