Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Baby

I was getting ready to read Katie her bedtime story when I turned around and found her on the floor. I asked her how she ended up there, and she said, "I was just standing there, and my baby tipped me over!" When I questioned her further, she added, "My baby turned around so fast to give me a big, giant hug, and it knocked me over. My baby is a wild beast!" Sometimes I don't know where she gets her vocabulary, but it makes me laugh!

My baby has a lot of power!

No comments:

Post a Comment