Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Box from Aunt Debby

Katie was very excited to get a box in the mail from my sister, Debby! The first thing she found was a letter, which is a gift in itself to Katie. Then she found a whole box of princess hair accessories. She couldn't have asked for a better surprise!

It's so much fun to get a box with my name on it! 

It's a letter! 

Aunt Debby sent me lots of clips. I got Ariel,... 

…Elsa,... 

…Rapunzel,... 

…and I couldn't believe it! I even got... 

…Tinkerbell and... 

Aurora! I got even more, but my mom had a hard time getting clear pictures since I was moving pretty fast in my excitement. 

After I looked at my clips, I read my letter again. 

Then I decided to wear all of my clips. 

Thank you, Aunt Debby!

No comments:

Post a Comment