Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer Dancing

Katie always likes dance class no matter when she goes. This summer, she has continued classes with her teacher from last year. She's had fun!

We start every class out with our stretches. 

I like to stretch! 

Sometimes we pretend we're swimming in an ocean. 

I like my tap shoes more than I used to. I always used to miss my soft ballet slippers. 

One of my favorite parts of the class is at the end when we get to make up our own dance moves. 

I've been practicing different ways to bow.

This is when we each get a turn to practice different types of dancing.

This is my "Shuffle…Hop."


No comments:

Post a Comment