Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bubbles are Back!

Although Katie has loved going to the library all summer for Story Time, she has missed one thing…bubbles. Up until this year, the librarian had blown bubbles after the stories every week. This year, we had a new librarian, and she didn't use the bubbles. Katie was thrilled when the bubbles reappeared a few weeks ago.

I thought I'd just be listening to the stories and doing our craft. 

Then we were surprised with bubbles! 

I was so happy that I had to twirl under the bubbles! 

Then we got to color pictures on the windows! 

Of course, I also had to play before I got my books. 

I have the best library ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment