Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A New Box

When we were unpacking a new carpet cleaner, Katie happily claimed the box and the packing material. She had plans for it right away.

Bailey was really interested in my new box. 

Who was in there? 

It was just me saying hello from my new house. 

I decided to add this small box to the top of my house for my mailbox. When I came out of my box again, I found a letter from Grandma. I loved it! 

While everyone else was busy cleaning, I had a sleepover with Bailey. I pulled my house to her kennel, and I "slept" in my house while Bailey slept in hers. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment