Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Going to the Farmer's Market

The last day Jeff and his family were here, we decided to go to the Farmer's Market. It's always fun to go and look at what they have. It made it a little more interesting this time because there was a convention nearby, where the participants were wearing costumes. Katie was happy to see a few of her favorite characters!

When we first got to the Farmer's Market, it was pretty chilly. 

Ian and I had fun looking around! 

After walking through the market, we played on the playground.

We went down the slide a lot. 

It was a really fast slide!

After that, Aunt Jennifer and I looked for characters that I might recognize. 

I found Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. 

Then I found Elsa! It was my lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment