Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 4, 2015

First Day of Pre-K

Katie started back to school again this week. She had a mix of emotions from excitement to nervousness. She was a little nervous this year because her best friend from last year was no longer at the school. She was excited because she loves her school. She was very quiet on the way there but told me she was still feeling happy.

When we got to Katie's new classroom, she quietly looked around and was happy to see familiar things - like the sink! Although I knew Katie would end up making new friends, I thought of her the whole morning.

When we picked her up, her new teacher told me she did a really good job. Katie was happy because she tasted graham crackers at snack time for the first time, and she made a new friend who she doesn't know the name of yet. Her words were, "It was a great day!"

I was a little nervous before school started, but I wasn't too nervous to pose! 

After school, I was nothing but confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment