Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Birthday, Part One

On Katie's actual birthday, we had some low key celebrations and waited for her bigger celebration the following day. She opened some of her presents and got to choose dinner. Of course, she wanted one of her favorites, IHOP. It was a fun day!

I got to open Grammy Noreen's and Grandpa Joe's package first. I got my first memory game! 

They also gave me a book by one of my favorite authors! 

Of course, I loved the card too! 

Aunt Debby sent me this to help me practice my reading and writing! 

She also sent me a math game, and... 

…a reading game. 

My mom got me a harp to play. Everyone is happy that it's a quiet instrument!

No comments:

Post a Comment