Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Birthday, Part Two

We decided to have Katie's bigger celebration the day after her birthday, so Ian could be there for it. She spent the morning going to the zoo. Then we went out to dinner and followed that with presents and cake at home. She was excited about everything!

We got to go and visit the train by the zoo. 

I had fun pretending I was the conductor! 

Would you like me to take you somewhere? 

While we walked through the zoo, I stopped for a picture with Grandma, Uncle Jeff, and Ian. 

Then we had a delicious lunch. 

After that, I stopped to pose! 

We saw my favorite elephants, and... 

…I got to ride my favorite horse. 

Before we left, we made a quick visit to the gift shop. 

My favorite part of dinner was when they brought me ice cream with a candle in it, and the restaurant sang, "Happy Birthday" to me! I've never had so many people sing to me! 

When I got home, the house was decorated with lots of balloons. While I opened gifts, Ian played with balloons!

Uncle Jeff loved wearing the birthday tiaras! 

I chose to have a Tinkerbell cake this year. 

I showed Uncle Jeff what piece I wanted, and it was huge! 

I tried to eat it all, but I gave up after less than ten bites. 

While I ate, Jim came over to ask if he could play with my new Barbie. 

I let him because it made him so happy! Thanks for celebrating with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment