Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Back to the Fair

We decided to head back to the fair for two big reasons. One, my sister, Jennifer, decided she wanted to see what people liked about the demolition derby. Two, Katie really wanted to get back in the swimming pool bubble. We accomplished both things and more.

The first thing I wanted to do was to get back in my bubble! 

It's so much fun!

I want one of these for my bathtub!

Then I got to drive this motorized giraffe. 

I drove it like a pro! 

I only bumped into two statues and ran one other driver off the road.

I took my driving very seriously!

Aunt Jennifer was pretty excited to go to the demolition derby. My mom and I thought it was really loud and stinky, but we'll still look at it like an experience. 

After all of the car wreckage, we went to eat. I knew just what I wanted - "a hot dog with no syrup." 

Then I got to go on some rides. I went on the motorcycles, and... 

…on the carousel. Our second time at the fair was fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment