Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Friend Returns

Nothing makes you feel better like seeing a long, lost friend. While Katie was sick, Garyldine left a surprise for her on the doorstep. She had taken Katie's chewed-up Winnie the Pooh and had worked her magic to fix him. Katie was so happy to see him again. She felt better as soon as he was back in her arms!

I was heartbroken when the dogs chewed up my Winnie the Pooh. 

Garyldine told me she could fix him. She had to take everything apart first and buy a new Pooh Bear for the arms and legs.

When she was done, he looked as good as new!

 I loved finding him on my doorstep. Aunt Jody also got me a Mickey Mouse bag that I loved!

Winnie the Pooh was finally back where he belonged. Thank you for making my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment