Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Expressive Communication

After Kai invited Katie over for a play date, Katie started making plans for what they should do together. Anytime she feels strongly about something - whether it's about spending time with friends or capturing monsters - she speaks very expressively with her hands and her facial expressions. I tried to capture some with a camera, but I'm not sure I did it justice.

First, I'll go to Kai's house. 

Then he can come to my house and play with my kitchen. 

Finally, we should end by going to the zoo together!

No comments:

Post a Comment