Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day and a Birthday

This year, we combined Father's Day with my dad's birthday since they were only a week apart. Katie was very excited to go to my parent's house to have dinner and spend time with my dad. We decided to get him a new office chair.

We got Grandpa some food from our favorite new Mexican restaurant! It was yummy! 

After my mom and Aunt Jennifer finally got done building Grandpa's chair, I got to go for a spin in it.

I was trying to sing Happy Birthday to Grandpa. I knew I had to sing loud so he could hear me, but I thought it was really funny to sing that loud!

I tried again, but I couldn't stop laughing. Hopefully Grandpa still knows I wished him a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment